Pictures of the neighborhood.
- One Irving Place is situated on Union Square Park centrally located at the intersection of multiple neighborhoods: Gramercy Park, Flatiron district, Greenwich Village, Lower Fifth Ave and Chelsea.
- Renowned Farmer's Market in Union Square four days a week.
- 3 multiplex movie theaters within 4 blocks of the building.
- Off-Broadway theater within two blocks of the building, including the Vineyard Theater, Century Center, Union Square Theater and the Daryl Roth Theatre.
- Food: Many natural and gourmet food markets within a few blocks radius of the building including Healthy Pleasures, Garden of Eden and soon to arrive whole foods on the south side of Union Square.
- Convenient shopping: NY’s once-famous Ladies Mile, Lower Fifth Ave, now home to many designer stores such as:
- Home: ABC Carpet & Home, Total Home, Ann Sacks, Ligne Roset, Portico
- Clothing: Giorgio Armani, Paul Smith, Searle, Agnes B., Deisel, Coach, Intermix, Anthropologie, and many more
- Specialty Stores: Paragon sporting goods, Bang & Olfson
- Spas & Cosmetics: Oasis, Stone Spa, Aveda, Sephora, L’occitane
- Restaurants: Blue Water Grill, The Coffee shop, Zen Palate, Link, Sushi Samba, Yama, Union Square café, Gotham bar & Grill, Bolo, Craft, Angelo & Maxie’s, Stip House, Washington Park, Mesa Grill and many more.
- Nightlife: Music clubs like Irving Plaza, dancing clubs like Plaid and Lotus, bars like Under Bar at the W hotel are just around the corner.